I want to ensure my employees arrive on time.

Home Community Customization Requests I want to ensure my employees arrive on time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Pellinore Suárez

We manage swimming pools, where in order to assure a lifeguard is awake and ready to work for the day. We need to ping them to indicate if they are awake/available to make their shift on time one hour before their start time. If they do not do this “punch” one hour prior, their supervisor is notified immediately. Outside of this, the employee then punches in with geofencing once their shift starts. Is that achievable?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Anik Khan.
      #70701 Reply
      Anik Khan
      Keymaster

Thank you for reaching out. This is totally achievable using our ShiftConfirm solution. This solution will allow the lifeguards to receive a notification one hour before their shift starts, either via SMS or email. If they respond with a “No” or do not respond within five minutes, the manager will be automatically notified through one or more of the following methods: SMS, push notification, or email. The manager can then take the necessary action to fill the shift.

This solution is a significant improvement over the traditional method of confirming shifts. With ShiftConfirm, there is no need for manual follow-up calls or emails, which can be time-consuming and may not provide immediate results. Instead, the system is designed to automate the process and ensure that the manager is immediately alerted to any issues.

ShiftConfirm will not only help to streamline the shift confirmation process, but it will also ensure that employees attend their shifts on time. By providing employees with a timely reminder, ShiftConfirm reduces the chances of an employee forgetting about their shift or showing up late.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Reply To: I want to ensure my employees arrive on time.
      Your information:

« »